Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to see how this stuff holds up, but it applies better than any glue I've tried so far and sets up SUPER fast for a gel. The tip is a pinpoint hole so you don't have to cut a hole, which I always cut too big. :darkbeer:

I've tried a lot of different glues.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
this stuff just rules. with the AAE vanes, which I really like, they really really stick. I mean shoot em through and deer and they stick.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
agreed, I've had great results with this glue too.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Works great for inserts too if you're in a hurry. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes the tube won't stop oozing.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
We have used it for years here at the shop..It is good stuff

·
Registered
937 Posts
Has anyone tried the AAE fast set glue on Blazer vanes? If so, how did it work out?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I tried the AAE Fastset Gel with Blazers....it works fine. In fact, I have tried Fastset gel with feathers, regular bohning 4'' vanes, Duravane Savage (4'') and many others while searching for the best in terms of accuracy.

I have only been fletching since early 07, and out of the several fletching adhesives I tried; the AAE Fastset gel worked the best for me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
AAE Fastset

I tried every glue I heard about. Just a thing with me. that I have to keep trying new stuff. I used AAE and haven't used anything else since. It works great on Blazers as well as any other vane I have tried.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Good stuff

I have used it on blazers with wraps and bare shafts with Maxima hunters, Vapor's and Axis shafts with great luck. It holds up super and is easy to work with.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I shoot Blazers through a Whisker Biscut in COLD weather and never have had a problem with Vanes/feathers coming off with AAE Fast set Glue. I am impressd with this stuff!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts