Archery Talk Forum banner

AAE Hunter vanes

352 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Diamond_Victory
Anyone have any results on these vanes? Pro /con?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Best I have tried so far, Very well made, Bow shoots great, Look nice too. I could not shoot like this with any other vanes I tried. az ezfletch, 4 degree offset. Fp and slick tricks shoot the same. Just must use a little more glue as I had one or 2 come off until I did up the glue. This is at 35 yards, Best my exocet ever shot. Any questions just ask.

Good Luck, Spuds

Attachments

· Registered
787 Posts
Yep...I've mentioned a few times on this board that I tried them a coupla months ago and find them to work every bit as well as the Blaser vanes.

The are about .10 longer front to back, but about .025" shorter from the arrow shaft to the outer edge. Which helps those that have complained about having to trim the Blaser down to clear the groove in the arrow track in some bows.

It appears that the AAE vanes have about the same...maybe just a little more surface area while keeping the small overall cross section as the Blaser

They bond every bit as well and adhear every bit as well as the Blasers.
I've been using the Bohning, Fletch Tite, Platinum adhesive, on both aluminum and carbon fiber arrows with no problems.

I like them beacuse the look a little more like old fashoned feathers and they don't look like Blaser vanes....not that I have any problem with Blasers !!

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.