Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
I like them, but the last set I had all fell off at the same time. They lasted 1 1/2 years on the arrows and it鈥檚 like the glue had a shelf life and I lost multiple vanes within a weeks time. I have no other explanation for this. If it had been only one arrow, no biggie but half of the dozen I had built did it. I stripped them off and refletched with Blazers. I had the original arrows custom built so I have no idea what was used for glue and/or primer.

Registered
I went to Max Stealth this year coming from Blazers.
I really like them and my broadhead groups are just as tight and they are quieter in flight. No testing done on noise, but to my ears they are.

Registered
I've used those and max stealth.

The stealths are definetly a better fletch for my needs.

Quiet , and stability is as hood as it gets. Shooting my best with max stealths.

Registered
My brother builds my arrows. I tried the silent knight 200s, he fletched me a few with max hunters because he loves them (he used them for the last 3 years or so), and I'm now getting some done with the pro max because I didnt want that much fletch (they're 8 gr per, pro max are 4). Max hunters are good, just not what I wanted. He just flecthed some up with the max stealth 2.6". He, so far, likes them better than the max hunters which says something to me.

Registered
Mathews Traverse
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I鈥檓 sure I would, if I tried them. They would be at the top of the list to try if I decide to veer away from the Q2i vanes I鈥檝e been using! I do love the shape of them compared to the stealth鈥檚 everyone likes so much.
If you have been using the q2i (I have been using for years) I doubt you will 馃槈

1 - 20 of 32 Posts