Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the web looking for information about Mr. Darell Pace and I found one of his quotes regarding his shooting technique:

Gold medalist Pace calls this concentrated effort, “lashing the body to the bow.”

How would you explain this phrase? What do you think he means by that?

·
Registered
11,264 Posts
Maybe like from "Caddy Shack"? Remember? "Be the ball, Danny." ...or something like that.
I'm gonna have to do a google and find out what ever happened to him...Pace, not Danny.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
He's right here in the Hamilton/Cincinnati area. He coaches the Cincinnati JOAD club, and was instrumental in getting the NAA Nationals setup and running here this past week. I don't know if he's on this site but you might try the FITA/JOAD section. JimC will let you know if he's on AT...

And he's probably forgot more about archery than I'll ever know...I aprreciate his help when I shoot with the club...:darkbeer:

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
He's right here in the Hamilton/Cincinnati area. He coaches the Cincinnati JOAD club, and was instrumental in getting the NAA Nationals setup and running here this past week. I don't know if he's on this site but you might try the FITA/JOAD section. JimC will let you know if he's on AT...

And he's probably forgot more about archery than I'll ever know...I aprreciate his help when I shoot with the club...:darkbeer:
Darrell does browse this site, and does occasionally post. I won't give away his username...but I do know this for absolute fact.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darrell does browse this site, and does occasionally post. I won't give away his username...but I do know this for absolute fact.
If you don't want to give away his username, maybe you can ask him what did he meant by that phrase ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was browsing the web looking for information about Mr. Darell Pace and I found one of his quotes regarding his shooting technique:

Gold medalist Pace calls this concentrated effort, “lashing the body to the bow.”

How would you explain this phrase? What do you think he means by that?
I have no idea. Must have been something translated through several languages and that's what came out. It's news to me.
Now back to stealth mode...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts