Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Energy have the K8 cam and are the mods the same for all three Elite bows?

·
Banned
2,136 Posts
The modules fit all three bows. But an EZ5 is 28 on an E-force but could be 27 on an energy. You need the speck sheet that came with the bow.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Switchback Kid said:
The modules fit all three bows. But an EZ5 is 28 on an E-force but could be 27 on an energy. You need the speck sheet that came with the bow.
That was what I thought too, but Donna told me differently. Maybe she mispoke. Prior to talking with her, that was my understanding also. :confused:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was hopeing that would be the case but i needed some input from you guys. Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
I put an EZ3 mod on a Energy that needed to be 29" and it's 29" now. I used the E500 chart. Let off is correct, valley feels normal, and it's shooting bullet holes. They seem to be the same so far, but this is the only comparison I have.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I ordered modules 3 times trying to get a E - Force at 27.5,
$66.00 later I have the right 1, By the way, the modules for the Energy
are green, and they will screw into the E-Force cam, any one need modules
PM me, I have a few sets.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
EZ and Speed mods fit Energy, EForce, and E500. E500 mods only fit E500 no exceptions......

The draw lengths are easy to figure, the number 1 mod puts the bow in its longest draw length (Energy-31", EForce-30", E500-30") the number 2 mods make them 1/2" shorter than that.....so forth and so on. Remember that t means top and b means bottom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts