Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started making paracord bracelets for folks and want to share them with others.

I have several colors and will be adding more as time passes. For now I am doing one color and two color bracelets. They have a nice plastic buckle and will be made to fit your wrist measurement.

All are made with 450 and 550 paracord.

Price is $8 TYD. If shipping is to be outside the U.S. I will check on shipping prices.

I will take paypal and money orders for payment.

My paypal address is [email protected]

You can also pm me or email me at the above address with any questions. I am on this site a lot so I check my pm's regularly.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Right now I have the following colors:

Black, kelly green, red, orange, royal blue, tan, camo, olive drab, desert camo, purple, neon pink, gold, yellow, burgundy and charcoal gray.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sweeet!!!!!! Order already placed!!! :teeth:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:bump: for ya!!!

I'll have to post up pictures of my bracelets later:)

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe you should post it up on YOUR thread.
Bump for the original poster.:darkbeer:

Easy guys...thats my daughter....I made her some bracelets and she is gonna post up pics of what I made her....Thanks for being on the defensive though!!! I may need it later!!!:darkbeer::darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Very nice! I will show these to my daughter and I am sure we can make another sale. Do I get a cut for making a sale?:D

Mark

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very cool! Just a suggestion, those would make awesome dog collars also......just figure out how you can add a metal ring to hook on tags ect...

·
Waiting on Fall
1,501 Posts
I would buy some collars if you made them!Great work on the bracelets!!

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I made my dog a collar last night...I took the tags off his regular collar and put them on his new one...pics to follow if we can get him to be still....lol

1 - 20 of 508 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.