Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying some ACC 3-49's and want to konw what your getting for a total arrow weight. I shoot a 28" arrow and I have them dipped and crested with 4" feathers. Shoot me your arrow weights so I have something to go on please. This would be including nocks, inserts and all the good stuff. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
I am thinking about buying some ACC 3-49's and want to konw what your getting for a total arrow weight. I shoot a 28" arrow and I have them dipped and crested with 4" feathers. Shoot me your arrow weights so I have something to go on please. This would be including nocks, inserts and all the good stuff. Thanks.
I shot 3-49s for field last year.

28 1/4" shaft, g nock, 100 grain tip and mini blazers.

376 grains total weight.

With an insert you'll probably be close to 400 grains.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Easton has a scale on their web site that gives gpi and weights of knocks and inserts. You could easiley check that and come up with a close estimate of what you are looking at for weight. I have found the weights for everything from wraps to vanes and all components of an arrow to get me in the right direction. I have also shot 3-49 and 3-60 and they are fast arrows without a doubt. And very durabel. Just hard to get out of 3-D.

·
Registered
543 Posts
My -49's are 366g. 28", 100g tip, insert, bushing and g nock with rayzr feathers. Yours should be about 3 grains more with 4" feathers plus what ever the cresting weight is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts