Archery Talk Forum banner

ACC problems

503 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  zyxw
I have always liked the accs mostly the 49s but over the last year I have got several that were bad. By that I mean will not group with the others and I'm talking 3 or 4 inches off at only 20 yards. The arrow is straight, weighs the same every thing looks good and will hit the same spot every time just not with the other arrows. I've had this with 7 or 8 of them over the last year or so. Brand new arrows not ones that have been shot a bunch and all the same seris. Went out this morning and shot 4 arrows 3 would hit center everytime and one was low right 4 or 5 inches everytime same arrow. Is anyone else having this problem. I think i have 8 in a pile right now that are like this. One more thing I fletch my own so they are all exact and perfect. Switched back to shooting my old X7s a little this morning and they shot mighty good
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
16,391 Posts
Try rotating the nock and see if that helps.

· Registered
15,839 Posts
Are you using field points or broadheads. It sounds like a real bad spine problem. Do you have access to a spine tester? It could be a nock problem, but at 20 yards it would be visual.

· Registered
8,486 Posts
I have always liked the accs mostly the 49s but over the last year I have got several that were bad. By that I mean will not group with the others and I'm talking 3 or 4 inches off at only 20 yards. The arrow is straight, weighs the same every thing looks good and will hit the same spot every time just not with the other arrows. I've had this with 7 or 8 of them over the last year or so. Brand new arrows not ones that have been shot a bunch and all the same seris. Went out this morning and shot 4 arrows 3 would hit center everytime and one was low right 4 or 5 inches everytime same arrow. Is anyone else having this problem. I think i have 8 in a pile right now that are like this. One more thing I fletch my own so they are all exact and perfect. Switched back to shooting my old X7s a little this morning and they shot mighty good
I had similar issues with my new ACC PH's. That's why I ended up choosing the TR Crush shafts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.