Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dozen aac 349's I bought w/ my Q2 3 years ago.My question's are How many times can you refletch them and how long do they usually last?I was curios.So far I have found them to be pretty durable.Thanks archer65

·
Occam's Razor
8,312 Posts
I have a dozen for well over a year & a half, thousands of shots, fletched 5-7 times at least. Don't fletch as much as I try to shot one arrow one target now........scraping that glue is a pain..............:rolleyes: ......If you don't dig into the arrow when scraping the glue I would think that one could fletch many many times.

Just examine them often for cracks etc, etc. My original dozen is now 8 due to robin hood, 2x4, just plain lost, and bending the arrow...............ck

S

·
0 Posts
The ACC 3-49 is an excellent arrow. Fletch it as much as you need to, just take care when stripping them. Nothing else to worry about. I have shot them to where the logos are gone and they are still consistant and group awesome.

·
CottonHeadedNinnyMuggins
1,243 Posts
For those that are refletching often, why not use a wrap? I refletched the arrow I used last deer season and the wrap with fletching pealed off in just a couple of seconds. No need to worry about damaging the carbon:D .

Just a thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts