Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to set up my C3 for shooting ASA tournaments in Open class. I need suggestion on what sight/scope and stabilizers to use. I have not researched these at all and quite honestly don't know where to start as I have always shot hunter class. I would want mid price range stuff. Any suggestions and why? Thanks for the help and input. Nick.

·
Registered
55 Posts
assec.

I shoot the open class and here is what I use. I use a Copper John ANTS sight bar, with a shrewd 4x scope with a LP light. I use a 30" AEP stabilizer with a 6" side bar. I also like the CBE sight bars, but have not actually used one. I would be careful about just looking at the cheaper products, because in my opinion you will get better products on the higher end products. Example: The lense on the scope. If you will look you will be able to find very good products in the sales ads on this page, at a good price. I purchased my sight bar and scope from here and could not be happier. Good luck in finding what you need.

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scope

What magnification do you guys suggest, I see a lot of 4x and then some 6x. Someone mentioned a peep clarifier is that necessary with all scopes?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sight bar

Shootstraight, I have just started to use the Toxonics Hi-Helix 7200 sight :) It is robust, high quality, has some great features and is a bit better on the pocket than some other sights on the market :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice

shermo said:
Shootstraight, I have just started to use the Toxonics Hi-Helix 7200 sight :) It is robust, high quality, has some great features and is a bit better on the pocket than some other sights on the market :wink:
Very nice looking sight, if it works as well as it looks I might actually be good some day. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts