Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am needing the measurment specs for the accomplice 34. I know the description of the bow says 7 in brace and 34 ATA but are those true measurements? Mine right now measures right at 7 in brace and 34 1/2 ATA and I didn't know if that is right or not.

·
Tater's Archery Solutions
2,623 Posts
34 1/2" seems a little long. I think mine is more like 34 1/8" or 34 1/4", I'd have to check. Have you checked your peak weight and DL? If I had to guess you probably need to twist up your cables a bit to gain some poundage back. This will bring your ATA down and maybe move your BH out to 7 1/16", which is where I think mine is.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you add twists to the cables do you need to add them to the string too?

·
Tater's Archery Solutions
2,623 Posts
If you add twists to the cables do you need to add them to the string too?
Not necassarily. If your poundage is a little low, and your DL is a little short, then adding a few twists to the cables will bring your poundage up and length your DL. If you want to change the position of the cams without changing the DW and DL much, then yes, you need to put twists in both. You really need to find out where your DW and DL are at.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am changing the cams in the next day or two to my proper draw length so I will double check everything at that time. Thanks for the help on this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts