Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running one of these? I've looked for reviews but haven't found much. Would be interested in hearing a general review. Also, anyone done the Accutune/Satori hack?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I have one on a Morrison riser. It really is a time saver when tuning your bow. It is well made and easy to set up. That said on my 2nd Morrison riser I elected to run a stainless steel flat head socket screw with grub screw lock instead.
If you change your limbs often and like to “Lego” your ILF gear the Accutune is the way to go. If you have a set limb/riser rig, that you will run with once tuned then go with the flat head / grub screw option; as once you get the Accutune dialed in it will just be a $50 pad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
In my opinion, it is a $50 solution to a $1 problem.

The same thing can be accomplished with a 5/16-24 x 3/8 flat head screw and a 5/16-24 x 1/4 set screw.

accutune alternative.jpg

If nothing more, try the $1 version and if you like the concept and feel you need what the Accutune offers, buy one.

KPC

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
oldsouth:

For the record, the flat head screw with the set screw idea has been around for a long time.

Years ago, Martin Archery had an adjustable side plate that pretty much did the same thing, but I'm not aware of anyone who still has any in stock.

martin rest mount.jpg

Not a whole lot new in archery, especially the "traditional" side. Just some different variation of things.

KPC

·
Registered
143 Posts
The accutune's work great. Makes changes in center shot easy to track how much you moved it,in case you want to move it back.
And you don't wear out or strip the threads out of your riser. Which I've seen happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts