Archery Talk Forum banner

Adjustable Draw Stops Coming Soon

4779 Views 31 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DBLlungIT
Who would like to fine tune there draw length in between the 1/2" increments standard on today's bows? 16 different positions from 4 stops. I have went through the prototype phase and am embarking on the manufacturing and marketing phase of this journey I would like you to join the journey. Please check the stops out and follow the journey at lucky-stops.com and video at https://youtu.be/ZEYe4gGRpDQ (sorry I can't post active links or images because I am a new user on AT you will need to copy and paste.)
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clock Wall clock Auto part Automotive wheel system Rim

Just an update for those waiting for these. Fixturing is done and production parts will be running this week. Finished parts will be anodized black.
Rim Spoke Wheel Bicycle wheel Auto part

Here is a bowtech realm sporting a set of lucky Stops (A4).

204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Realm Stop Chart

Here is a chart for the bowtech Realm you can use this to figure out the size stops that would be effective for your bow. Stops should be available Monday. I will be adding more charts as I get them done. Any questions please ask. thanks, Brian
Text Font Line Parallel

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.