Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried an adjustable grip? Something where you can really tweak the angle of it and maybe adjust your draw length just a smidge? Seems like it would be easier than twisting and turn and pressing and this and that. Just a thought

·
Registered
118 Posts
Loesch?

Good question...I've used the Zero Torque-Pivoting grip made by Loesch. I suppose you could adjust the piece (the small pivoting channel ) that attaches onto the riser and lock it down in a certain position? Contact Jamie Loesch, if anyone could design exactly what you are looking it would be him.

http://www.bowgrips.com
713-774-5098

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
another use for my hex wrench

good idea mike. i wonder why it hasn't been made. it seems simple enough.:)

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmmm, maybe so......okay. I'm claiming this idea as my intellectual property. Now who wants to buy i t:D:D

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
It has already been done.

It's called buy a Bowman Bow. It is not only Torque proof because the grip pivots left or right but, the grip can be adjusted somewhat to high or low grip position, as well as move grip forwards or backwards in relation to the riser.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that you mention yes, we could buy a Bowman, but it would be a nice offering as an aftermarket accessory, just like all the other grips out there for whatever bow you are currently shooting. That is a great feature on the Bowman bows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts