Archery Talk Forum banner

Adjustable Sights - Spot Hogg, HHA & Sword

1019 4
I am contemplating on getting a new adjustable sight. I am looking into the new Spot Hoggs (Tommy and Boss), the HHAs and Sword Centurion.

- Spot Hoggs are known for durability. I shoot Spot Hoggs now and like them. Swords are little more pricey.

- HHA is pretty well known for the adjustable sights I believe. There adjustable sights have been around longer I believe than Spot Hogg and/or Sword. They have tooless windage and elevation models.

- Sword make a pretty tough sight as well. From what I understand the Centurion does not have micro adjust windage or elevation. Although the slider I hear works very smoothly and the windage has marks to monitor changes.

This is what I have gathered thus far. Can ya'll please comment on these sights (pros and cons)? If you have another suggestion of a great quality sight in line with these listed, please mention them.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
663 Posts
I've shot a few single pin adjustables and been happiest with my HHA 5519 and my vital bow gear star track.

I have the 5519 right now and candidly its an awesome sight.

· Registered
40,174 Posts
PM me for info on the spot hogg stuff

I am contemplating on getting a new adjustable sight. I am looking into the new Spot Hoggs (Tommy and Boss), the HHAs and Sword Centurion.

- Spot Hoggs are known for durability. I shoot Spot Hoggs now and like them. Swords are little more pricey.

- HHA is pretty well known for the adjustable sights I believe. There adjustable sights have been around longer I believe than Spot Hogg and/or Sword. They have tooless windage and elevation models.

- Sword make a pretty tough sight as well. From what I understand the Centurion does not have micro adjust windage or elevation. Although the slider I hear works very smoothly and the windage has marks to monitor changes.

This is what I have gathered thus far. Can ya'll please comment on these sights (pros and cons)? If you have another suggestion of a great quality sight in line with these listed, please mention them.
maybe I can help you wiith the hogg stuff

· Registered
561 Posts
If you shoot with a natural cant of your bow then I would suggest going with a Spot Hogg that have 2nd and 3rd axis leveling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.