Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my dilemma. I like the idea of the G5 Optix XR with the 3 fixed and 1 adjustable (better if 2 and 1), but I don't care for the overall build and ruggedness. I hunt the West and need to make the routine 60yd shot but don't like a bunch of pins cluttering my view. I prefer 3 or 4(max) pins. I am looking for a quality, lightweight, and quick adjustment on the fly as needed for hunting purposes. So far I have found a couple of interest in the CBE Tek-Hunter and Black Gold Ascent. I think I might prefer a slider instead of a rotating knob. The problem is I can't get my hands on them locally so it is only specs, pictures, and individual input. So if anyone has some recommendations, I am all ears.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I shoot the Spot Hogg Boss Hogg and absolutly love it. It has the dial and I was wondering how much Id like it but its great. It has a small micro dial to lock the main dial but Ive found its lightening fast to just twist the dial to the yardage you need and shoot...no need to lock it and it stays just with the friction the dial has. Check one out and you might like it too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts