Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Picked up a Realm and at 27" I need to set the flip disc to #9. Once I put it in the press-- do I separate the screws as far as possible from each other but how do I know it's in the #9 setting?

The post is at #9 which was easy but I'll have to move the other setting to #9 but doesn't look like it goes in a peg below the axle?

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

·
Hunter of many things
12,154 Posts
Hey guys. Picked up a Realm and at 27" I need to set the flip disc to #9. Once I put it in the press-- do I separate the screws as far as possible from each other but how do I know it's in the #9 setting?

The post is at #9 which was easy but I'll have to move the other setting to #9 but doesn't look like it goes in a peg below the axle?

Any help is appreciated!
There is a peg on the flip disc that sticks thru the hole from the backside. Thats your position. The two screws in your pic on the opposite side of the disc just hold the disc in place. You can put those in whatever holes work best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a peg on the flip disc that sticks thru the hole from the backside. Thats your position. The two screws in your pic on the opposite side of the disc just hold the disc in place. You can put those in whatever holes work best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfect!! I see it now and makes sense. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts