Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i tried this in another forum with no answerw, so let me try here.

Ok guys on my admiral, when I undo the axle screw do I need to have the bow relaxed, or is that screw just holding the axle in and is not under tension? What I'm wanting to do is attach a limb driver cord to it. Thanks

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
I havent had the 09's apart yet but the bolt is just keeping it from sliding back and forth , the axle still goes thru the limbs,I would be carefull attatching anything to it though, you dont want to overtighten it at all and you still need it to stay tight, if you put a moving cord on it I think you will have more trouble than what its worth.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just put the ld on my admiral. Idid not have to loosen anything. Thing. Go to vaportrail.com they have a video on instalation. Also on on utube. Shows you everything. I also had the qad. U will like the ld.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks guys, now can anyone confirm for me what toad said that the screw just keeps everything from sliding around.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I can't confirm or deny what Toad said but if you go to Vapor Trail's web site they now make an attachment specifically made for Admirals (or that type of bow) that you might want check out instead

1 - 6 of 6 Posts