Archery Talk Forum banner

Admiral Draw Stop

1425 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Bruno55
Has anyone added a bottom draw stop post to their Admiral yet? I'll be getting one at the end of the month hopefully and I'd like a rock solid draw stop feeling with maybe a dual draw stop post set up.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tend to pull against the stop while shooting and like that solid feeling, a security thing I guess:wink:

· Registered
2,526 Posts
I can't tell you why, but the draw stop feels as if it's hitting the limb vs. the cable. Super solid. More so than my other three bows. All of which have limb stops. I'd say draw it first and then decide.

· Registered
71 Posts
not to go off topic....but if you put a draw stop on the bottom cam would it help to see if the bow is out of time. Ive considered it on my General but never asked. I'm no bowsmith but I think it would help you precision time your bow

· Registered
61 Posts
I have a post on both cams on my Allegiance.It has stopped a very slight 'buzz' I felt.My theory is that a post on both cams will make the cams the same weight so they will move at the same speed.
I know the posts weigh very little but they do have to excelerate and stop very quickly.Works for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.