Archery Talk Forum banner

Admiral faster?

693 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  adamsmith007
Hey I just bought a Admiral and its set at 71.9 pounds and a 29 inch draw but I dont seem getting alot of speed out of it. It has the factory installed silencers of the strings and I'm useing Radial x weave stealth hunter 300 arrows

any help would be apreacaited
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey I just bought a Admiral and its set at 71.9 pounds and a 29 inch draw but I dont seem getting alot of speed out of it. It has the factory installed silencers of the strings and I'm useing Radial x weave stealth hunter 300 arrows

Ya ok i just have the factory string leeches and a G-5 meta peep oh and a string loop

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

hey guys thx for the help I finally got the speed upto 313 fps I took of the factory string leechs, got a lighter peep and cranked up the poundage

Ty for the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.