Archery Talk Forum banner

Admiral VS General

769 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Hoyt82
I am looking at getting the new admiral. For those of you who have shot the new admiral how are they compared to the General. I have a General and love it but can't wait to shoot the new Admiral. Thanks for any opinions you can give.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,743 Posts
IMO i like my general better then the admiral. To me I can feel a bit of vibration in the admirals shot, but not in my general. Although the admiral is faster I think I will stick with my general for a while.
On a side note, I really liked the captain and really wanna shoot the Sentinel.

· Registered
580 Posts
I have an admiral,had the general, I have an issue with it that bowtech is taking care of without a problem. but the bow shoots great, little over 30 fps faster than the general and it is quiet. One thing that i really like about it is that i dont have a 30yard pin anymore. The first pin works up to 30, at least on my setup it does. But shoot it before you buy. I think its a great bow and is very clean bow compared to the general. but when you shoot it and there is any doubt. Keep the general its a great bow.

As for the viberation. I have been told that there isnt any, mine had some because of the issue that bowtech is taking care of. but talk to mike at carters archery, if you have any questions he can answer them. he loves the bow.

· Dad, Husband, Hunter
2,999 Posts
bows

I was not a monster fan of the Admiral but it is a nice bow. I never liked the General so can't give a comparion.

I will say the Captain is SWEET. I got mine set-up in one night, wlak back tuned, and sighted out to 40 yards. I feel so comfortable with it that I will be hunting with it this weekend.

· Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the opinions. I can't wait to shoot the admiral

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.