Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know the mass wieght of the bowtech admiral . i looked on the web site and i didnot see it . thanks in advance if any one can reply

·
Registered
78 Posts
i heard from someone that its 4.2 pounds, dont know how accurate that is tho

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Definitely less than 4.2 pounds

I have a Constitution, which is 4.2 pounds bare, and the Admiral is definitely less. The Admiral weighs close to an Equalizer, which is 3.5 pounds.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Weight measured at dealer....

Weighed exactly the same on the scale as the AlphaMax, which supposedly checks in @ 3.9 pounds. (I questioned the accuracy of the scale, because the AlphaMax is supposed to weigh less.)

I don't think it does though. Nice thing with the Admiral, is I don't even bother using a stabilizer in the front for hunting. It shoots smooth and quiet without - and for me that makes it lighter. (Balance is still pretty darn good too!)

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Weighed exactly the same on the scale as the AlphaMax, which supposedly checks in @ 3.9 pounds. (I questioned the accuracy of the scale, because the AlphaMax is supposed to weigh less.)

I don't think it does though. Nice thing with the Admiral, is I don't even bother using a stabilizer in the front for hunting. It shoots smooth and quiet without - and for me that makes it lighter. (Balance is still pretty darn good too!)
You must be thinking about the Captain. It is supposed to weigh 4.2 pounds. I remember seeing specs for the Admiral, which said it was 3.5 pounds.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
According to my shop guy, he says its about 3.9lbs.

·
Registered
96 Posts
hes right

bishjr is corect

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Same weight as AlphaMax32

Mine weighed same as AlphaMax32 on shop scale.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I just purchased my second Admiral. Definitely not less then 4lb. My GT500 is 4.1lb and the Admiral "seems" a touch heavier. 4.2lb seems close.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts