Archery Talk Forum banner

Advice on arrows

405 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  top5fingers
I'm thinking of ordering a couple dozen CX Terminator XP Select shafts and can't find what the straightness or weight tolerances are. I even checked the CX website and they didn't have any info on it. I know these "value" shafts but they are heavier than the higher end models and I'm looking for something in the 10+gpi range. My current arrows are around 12gpi.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,000 Posts
ok, the terminators are as follows 4560= 9.9gpi the 6075=10.6gpi the are +/- 1grain per dz and straightness is +/- .0025 dont forget if you want to make any CE shaft heavier they sell weight tubes that wont change spine and these come in 2or3 gpi options. Hope this helps

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Yeah, its true. The kevlar's you mentioned are the sames spec, but they are lighter and have the built in weight forward technoloigy as well as kevlar material makes them 5x stronger than a standard carbon. They seem to be pretty good arrows I build custom arrows for some guys around home and I just made some of these up for a guy and he said they were great for the money. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.