Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many years of flinging arrows this is my first. Sighting in at 35 yards with my new Iceman. I know the group is not a competition winner but for an old hunter this is sweet.

My first.jpg

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Congrats,,It took me a long time to get my first one,,and now it happens all the time,,recently I have robin hood two gold-tip X cutter's with pin nocks,,thats hard to do,, it gets expensive,,:sad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
The 1st one is cool. The 2nd one is somewhat as cool. The 3rd is neutral. My 4th was a $20 arrow, not cool. Not looking forward to the 5th lol, shooting Nano's and CXL's these days.

Brand new bow tonight right after setup, thought I would be silly, aimed at the nail holding my sighting paper to the backstop, hit it, it exploded and went everywhere. Buddy beside me offered to put a fingerprint on my scope for the sake of everything down range lol. Good times.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congrats , it is Expensive I shoot gold tips pro hunters. Ive done it once this year , twice last year and got five hanging in my shop .I keep so my buddys will believe me .It is also a sound you wont forget like the thawp when you shoot a deer. Enjoy it bud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts