Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased one last year and it worked great. At the end of hunting season I removed the battery. I purchased a new battery for the upcoming season and now the light does not work. I noticed even when I screw the cap all the way down to make the light come on, I can shake the light and hear the battery moving around, seems to me there is to much slack between the contacts. Is it possible it takes two of those batteries and I lost one when I removed one? Help!!!!!

·
Banned
910 Posts
I have a lil rouble with my spott hogg sight light too. I only use it for indoor target. i have found using it hunting in dusk contitions will light up the pins, but you cant see past the pins. You cant see the deer.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
My light takes two batteries. Also there is paper in the to keep them from rattling around. If the paper is npt tight it wil make noise.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, I figured that was the case. It takes two batteries. When I turned it up one must have fell out and I did not notice. I'll get another battery and be good to go. Thanks for the help folks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts