Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little review. Im really impressed with these four blade COC tip heads. They remind me alot of a 4 blade muzzy but with a coc tip vs a trocar. Scary sharp out of the package, super strong forged billet hardcoated ferrule, true up with shafts easy, fly right in with my field points, open up a heck of a hole, and produce a awesome blood trails. You can also make them a 125 grain head by adding a weight collar or shoot them as a two blade head without the bleeder.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ND doe

Attachments

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased 4 packs last year and sure glad I gave them a try :) Best fixed blade Ive used to date!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
One of the guys over on the Mathews forums had GREAT success with them and praised them up and down so your review doesn't surprise me bud. Congrats on the doe by the way!

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man I am really impressed by these heads I got a good supply :)

One of the guys over on the Mathews forums had GREAT success with them and praised them up and down so your review doesn't surprise me bud. Congrats on the doe by the way!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Thanks man I am really impressed by these heads I got a good supply :)
Given the respect that I have for you and this other guy, there is no doubt in my mind that these things are great broadheads and I'm glad you stocked up lol

·
Life's a Garden, Dig it!
3,204 Posts
I have some. They fly great!!! Haven't killed anything with them but I'm sure that will be arranged.

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I picked up a bunch last year right here on archery talk new in the package couldnt pass up the deal, and they looked like a wicked head:) Keystone Country store still carries them as well :)

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
interesting Look what is there citing diameter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts