Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC01788.jpg i was hunting on some of my privite ground had this deer come on the other side of a revine. It came down in the dich i pull back (i was on the ground) he got to the taop stioped broadside. i thought it was a big doe his spikes were so small. Anyways i shoot right over him. he ran and started blowing i thought i hit it high so i snuck up on him were he was blowing at he for some reason beded down but i shot againit the font part of the sholder and went in to the ribcage. So i waited 2 hours went back and kicked him up but he ran across a just cut bean feild and crashed about 300yrds from where i shot it from. not the best shot but did the job:teeth:.i hate it when you shoot things like this wen you thinks its a doe.:sad:

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Congrats on the nice deer, I have mistaked a few myself. But good job on tracking him down and getting the job done! A bow kill is no easy feat and everyone of the kills with one are a tremendous occomplishment!

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
You just saved Geico about 1600 bucks and you filled a good portion of the freezer in one shot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts