Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I am signed up as well. I was told that they are using the triangular (Vegas) type of 40 cm FITA target. Their web site says that compounds use the tiny inner circle X for the 10. Let's hope there is a great turnout.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Michael and I are already signed up! In fact, MB was so on the ball about the shoot that we were the first ones to register. :wink:

·
Registered
825 Posts
My arrows are to fat,and not enough time to lose that much waight.2613's to 23's.:sad:

·
Registered
428 Posts
JohnnyI said:
I dont get to go... I have to go hunting. :wink:

Darn the luck!

Too bad you are going to miss MB's first official outting as a Mathews shooter. :cool2:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Geo22 said:
Darn the luck!

Too bad you are going to miss MB's first official outting as a Mathews shooter. :cool2:
Yes, I considered that... But I didnt want to rain on his party... :mg: :laugh:

Did the new tools arrive yet??

·
Registered
428 Posts
JohnnyI said:
Yes, I considered that... But I didnt want to rain on his party... :mg: :laugh:

Did the new tools arrive yet??

Yes, he has some new bows at home...and he is off at the range right now shooting!! I'm getting kinda jealous...:embara:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
GONZO said:
spots are filling fast !!! :eek:
Email reservations were supposedly going to be held for one week. With a lot of openings that has not been a problem. However, those who have reserved spots earlier might want to get their money in now to confirm their sessions. It looks like the Sunday morning will soon fill, meaning that unconfirmed shooters can be bumped by those who pay the entry. I hope there will be a big turnout. Confirm your spot so you don't have to switch to another session.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Everybody have a safe trip there . Look forward to having some fun !!!:wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts