·
Registered
222 Posts
Be warned as well it's about 3 seconds of visible video. :confused:

Second one: a guy in a boat looking at water
Second two: Fish starts to break the surface
Second three: Fish is finally all the way out of the water
Seconds four through seven: black

If you expect to see anything, best just get the video and not waste time on this tiny ciip.:rolleyes:

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Robin and Keith, I have to tell you guys that my 2.5 year old daughter loves your video. I think I have found a replacement for Barney. Every time you guys let an arrow fly, she yells "POW THE FISH...ALRIGHT"!

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
buckhunter8905 said:
The audio is great, it tells a better story than the video!
Well good, at least someone gets what I was after... :rolleyes:

Hopefully, the vol II will be out before Christmas.

Doc, NOW THAT IS COOL. ONE OF THE BEST COMPLIMENTS WE HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR!

·
Registered
222 Posts
BTW, what is a ciip?
It's a shortened version of the word "clip" - the 'l' didn't even get completed because it was so short. :tongue:

Sorry - guess I was expecting to see you guys at least hit one ... spent more time downloaded and opening than viewing. :wink:

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
They don't call them money shots for nothing.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Clip

Clip according to Websters is defined as ;#2 "to cut short". Thats what I saw. A short clip showing them and the jumping silvers. Yea its not a full blown clip of the fish, then the shot, then the hit, then the fight, then the landing it in the boat, then the smiles...ect but if it showed all of that,then it would'nt be a clip. would it?
Its a sample of the things to come in volume 2 video, which by the way, if its as half as good as volume one it will still be worth the $$.The bloopers are great and the action makes you hungry for more. Not trying to start a debate but, lighten up it'll be allright. "Have a great day and may all of your fish stop broadside and look the other way".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts