Archery Talk Forum banner

Alien-Takin X-tra time to get here...

651 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  gman57
I talked to my Rytera/Martin dealer were I ordered my Alien four weeks ago today and he told me that he spoke with the people at Martin and we are waiting on CAMS. Probobly be another two weeks I am told. Anyone else having Alien anxiety disorder? I dont even wanna take my old Mathews outta the case.:(:(:(:(:(:(:darkbeer::)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I talked to my Rytera/Martin dealer were I ordered my Alien four weeks ago today and he told me that he spoke with the people at Martin and we are waiting on CAMS. Probobly be another two weeks I am told. Anyone else having Alien anxiety disorder? I dont even wanna take my old Mathews outta the case.:(:(:(:(:(:(:darkbeer::)

I found out a day or two ago that they were out of cams and it could be April 1st before they ship. I don't really mind because Martin/Rytera has been 100% up front with me. I have no problem waiting when the company actually takes the time to communicate with me. That is why I cancelled my Monster on order,Mathews will not communicate with their customers. Hang in there the wait for the Alien is going to be MORE than worth it.

· Registered
1,612 Posts

Yes this is true...Ive talked to Dawn and she told me the cams would start machining on wed the 25th and then go to get anno'ed...As far as what Ive been told there set to be shipped on the 1st of next month...

I know how you feel Im in the same boat!!!:cry:

· Registered
648 Posts
If it's true and they are out of cams, and the estimated ship date is April 1st that might be it for me. Best case is a mid April delivery. 4 months of waiting and it's time to tap our for me. I think a new Z28 is in my future.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
If it's true and they are out of cams, and the estimated ship date is April 1st that might be it for me. Best case is a mid April delivery. 4 months of waiting and it's time to tap our for me. I think a new Z28 is in my future.
I still say its worth the wait!!!

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Ordered mine on Non 14th, I got it Feb. 19th.........and it was worth every minute. My last three league scores were 299 - 43, 299 - 43, and 299 - 37...... I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOW. The dropped points were all in the 12th end, so I know the problem is between my ears:embara:

Hang in there it is an amazing bow.

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
Ordered mine on Non 14th, I got it Feb. 19th.........and it was worth every minute. My last three league scores were 299 - 43, 299 - 43, and 299 - 37...... I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOW. The dropped points were all in the 12th end, so I know the problem is between my ears:embara:

Hang in there it is an amazing bow.
Good shooting Jim. :thumb:

· Registered
1,361 Posts

Hang in there and do a little calling and asking questions and explain your point. What I did and my dealer said mine was shipped on the 20th and hoping to have it in my hands on the 24th or 25th

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Good shooting Jim. :thumb:
Thanks Buddy:) I get to my last end and say to myself.....Self, just do what you've been doing and you can clean this round......Then it's all over but the crying.

I started my league with my Cybertec, and I was shooting 294 -30, and 298 - 38. This Alien hold like a dream.

I know the wait is a killer and frustrating as heck.... but this one is worth it

· Registered
2,037 Posts
Mine was ordered on the 13th ,Dawn told my dealer 2 1/2 to 3 weeks I hope that there were cams still at that point... Probably not,waiting bites the bone!:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.