Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about trading in my drenalin and was wondering what owners of the alien thought of it.I have a 27.5 inch draw and am looking for a little more speed.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well you will get a little more than a small speed jump over your Drenalin. One of only a few bows out there that will actually exceed It's IBO rating. Awesome bow to shoot, only thing thats not up to my standards are the strings that come on it but thats an easy fix.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
If you can try one out you will be sold besides being faster then the Dren it draws smooth and holds great. Im previously a longtime Mathews owner and switched to Martin and am entirely satisfied as well as having a few more bucks in my pocket..:)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses, I guess the next step is to find a dealer and shoot one :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
I did just what you are thinking of doing and with the same bow. I had a Drenalin and sold it a little over a month ago and bought an Alien from JRH60. Great guy to deal with. I love the alien and how it shoots. I have shot mathews for over 10 years and made the switch. Glad I did. Good Luck.

·
Registered
11,579 Posts
You have to try it for youself, but I love my Alien.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Thanks for the responses, I guess the next step is to find a dealer and shoot one :)

I don't know how close you are to New Philadelphia OH, but if you are anywhere close or within a reasonable distance go to Jim and have him set you up!

He know what he is doing and will make sure everything is perfect when your bow leaves his place, he takes PRIDE in his work and what he does!!!

Him and Faye make a great team!!

Advantage Archery LLC
Bing it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Get the Alien X!! I had been out of the archery game for about ten years and recently decided to get back in it. I shot every bow around (MAtthews, Hoyt's, Bowtech's, Ross, PSE...) and as soon as I shot the Alien X, I knew it was the one for me. Smooth, fast, and quiet. Even with my my short draw length (27"), I'm still pushin 320 fps. Awesome bow, no regrets here

·
Registered
346 Posts
wow ya'll getting me all excited with all these post.... im looking at getting one toward the end of the year and now i cant wait..... is there anything ya'll dont like about the alien... i got my x-force crackerized and when we was there i shot the white prototype that mike had and with the three arrows i shot i know i didnt have anything i didnt like.....

·
Registered
346 Posts
someone should post couple pics so everyone gets to see the different colors and set-ups and get an idea how sweet these bows look....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Call Jim at Advantage Archery. He can fix you up with one. He made me a sweet deal on one all set up. His user name on here is JRH60. You won't be sorry. It's an awesome bow!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Mine came in Black when I ordered Lunar White. Martin sent me a new White riser and I wasn't sure if I would like the white once I saw the Black bow set up. Well today I switched the risers around and WOW am I glad I did. The white and black is AWESOME!!!!! Will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Call Jim at Advantage Archery. He can fix you up with one. He made me a sweet deal on one all set up. His user name on here is JRH60. You won't be sorry. It's an awesome bow!
Where is he located at? Been trying to find one myself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts