Archery Talk Forum banner

Aliens are landing at SH archery

1491 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Toddk31
I was out shooting with Scottie/PA this morning and ordered a new bow. I shot the Rytera Alien and I have been abducted by the Alien. The draw was smooth and held great. People saying that there is hand shock are crazy. I shot the bow with and without a stabilizer and I didn't feel any hand shock. Scottie has a couple in the shop right now in camo if anybody is interested. I ordered a new alien target bow this morning. I was only going to shoot one bow this year for target and for hunting but the price of the Aliens I think I can afford one for hunting and for target.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,465 Posts
As far as I know not yet, too many camo, black, camo/black to catch up on.

· Registered
2,857 Posts
I don't think anyone is saying there is handshock, it is more like a harmonic, a slight hummmmm. Which is taken care of with any stabilizer...even a stubby doinker. Welcome to the Alien-nation!!!!! :darkbeer::shade:

· Registered
2,695 Posts
The district rep. came to the shop last week and let me shoot an Alien and a Warthog. Im no fan of short atoa bows,but I was amazed at how smooth drawing and shockfree the Alien shot. Great bow for guys that like short bows. But the Warthog blew me away and I ordered one that day.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
The district rep. came to the shop last week and let me shoot an Alien and a Warthog. Im no fan of short atoa bows,but I was amazed at how smooth drawing and shockfree the Alien shot. Great bow for guys that like short bows. But the Warthog blew me away and I ordered one that day.
As soon as my Alien is all done I plan to order a Warthog!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.