Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It pains me to do this but I need to sell one of my bows. It was between the Burner and my '09 Alpha Max 35 and I just feel the AM is a better all around bow. The Burner is a great shooting rig, but like I said, one of them has to go and for a do it all bow I chose the AM.

Anyhow, this thing is about as close to "cherry" as you can get, it does have the usual mark from rest set screw, I touched it up with a Sharpie and it will definitely be covered when a rest is mounted.

Other than that there is not a mark on it anywhere. It was initially a 29.5/60 and had a little lean in the top cam. I sent it back to Hoyt and they not only fixed the lean for me (new limbs/string/cables) but they changed it over to a 29"er for me (was a smidge long at 29.5"s).

I had knee surgery on 3/8 and when it came back I couldn't shoot it. It might have 20 shots on it since being returned to me from Salt Lake City. The grip is wrapped with tennis racket tape right now, I can leave it as is and include the 180 grip or install the grip prior to shipment. I also have a wood grip if you'd prefer it.

I'm looking to get $700 for it. I'd prefer a USPS Money Order as payment but will do PayPal if you split the fees with me. It will be shipped in the contig 48, Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

Only pic I have right now:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.