Please explain why you chose elite and your favorite thing about your elites
Yeah that judge does not feel like a 6 in brace bow at all at the shot. Very impressive.Since I never owned an Elite, it was time to try one Purchased the Elite Judge and it is the nicest bow that I owned. Nice grip, great speed, sweet draw cycle I couldn't ask for more
Is there a huge difference between the gt and Xlr? I have not shot the xlr yet only seen ppl shoot it and know how quiet it is.I have an gt500 and xlr, I have had both of them for going on 2 years. I plan to keep the xlr for another indoor season after this year and i'm gonna shoot my gt500 this summer for 3d. That is a long time for me to own any bow, I just haven't found anything else that I wanna try. Good speed, smooth and accurate and reliable.
the main differance for me is the higher brace height and the setup. I shoot less poundage for indoor and prefer the longer brace height. If I was picking an all around bow it would be the gt500Is there a huge difference between the gt and Xlr? I have not shot the xlr yet only seen ppl shoot it and know how quiet it is.
Just curious if you have it timed and set properly.....Long time BowTech shooter but had trouble with the Sentinel from the start as it was sent set up wrong from the factory. Then I had trouble with real earen't shots, and finally got fed up with it and sold it and bought an Elite.
Buddy was shooting his real well winning pro-ams and another friend had won some national championships with is. I shot one and liked it so I bought the GT 500 (09) and my 3D scores climbed immediately. It's not as fast as I thought it might be but I'm shooting a 408 grain arrow 282fps set at 70 and at 29". Not screamin fast but right at the limit for ASA.:wink:
I saw that smile when I saw your video you made of you picking up your judge. Same smile I had the first time I shot a elite.For me:
1. The wall. Elite's wall & hold is just incredible to me. They improved it with the 2010 modular cams.
2. The draw. Nice and smooth.
3. Quality. From the Barnsdale limbs to the great grip, the quality of the bow is top notch.
4. Grip. I love the grip on Elite's riser.
5. Aesthetics. Elite bows just look good!
6. Speed. The bow performs.
7. Ease of tuning. It's a simple system to work on and keep in tune.
8. Company. The present ownership & staff are great people. Makes you feel good to give them your hard earned $$$ in exchange for a great product & service.
9. Warranty. Not that I've had to use it, but it's the best warranty there is, that I am aware of.
10. Durability. I am coming up on 2 years with my GT500. Every time I take
it out, I get a smile on my ugly mug when I shoot it. It's just that enjoyable of a shot.