Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
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mg:

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
would you sell the BH's outright? if so please list price.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i will sell the BH's for $15 tyd for each set of three thanks

·
Archery Mafia Hitman
382 Posts
pm sent

·