Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the new all pink Muddy Girl from Dead Center Archery Products, Me and Lana thought this would make a great addition to the already popular Muddy Girl. Stabilizer showed in picture is an 8" model , They come in 6", 8" and 10" lengths. Please allow a few extra days for delivery as these are a custom build. Price includes 10% AT User discount and free shipping.
6 in. $45.00 wt. 3.6 oz.
8 in. $49.50 wt. 4.0 oz.
10 in. $54.00 wt. 4.4 oz.

Please pm me with any questions and please remember all AT users receive 10% off of all of our products, BUT ony free shipping when ordering a stabilizer.
Check out all off our products at deadcenterarchery.com

Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
aw man, u guys would have to go and do that after I have mine wouldnt ya? lol very sharp. I like it.. I am in process of gettin another bow and MIGHT just have to get me one of those for it.. great job u 2..keep it up..

·
Registered
1,539 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Todd, I have to show these to my fiance.....maybe it will help her want a bow

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all pms answered and thanks for the order for the muddy girl with purple ends cant wait to see the pictures of it, forgot to take some before i shipped it.

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
How about a muddy grandpa 30 inch one.:wink: About the color of my bow. [ Later

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
unk that would look pretty good, lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All orders are shipped and pm answered, we will not be shipping anything till the 14th of this month as I will be in Kansas hunting on a much needed vacation. Thanks for everything everyone and good luck hunting, I will have limited internet service but I will try and keep all pms answered.

Todd

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for everything in 2011, Hard to believe another year has passed and look forward to working with everyone in 2012, website it almost all updated with new product and all the show dates for 2012. Plenty of Staff Shooters positions avalible.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Can't wait to see the new products! Miss you guys! Dead Center is the BEST!!!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
great stabs from a stand-up guy!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts