Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the allegiance not a good bow for target shooting?

if soo let me know what bow would be the best for me ON THESE SPECS>

30"
50-60 lbs
32" beiter centralizer
CJ ants 2
CR apex scope
rest...may change..

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Steve Hilliard and Spectre on here use it and say it's shoots very well. I have talked to both of them in detail. Of course I don't have one so I can't say from experience.

·
Registered
33,384 Posts
Your money would be much beter pend on one of the bows that havr proven to be winners. Mathews, PSE, Martin and Hoyt.I don't know of any major toournament won with a Bowtech.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Bows don't win tournaments people do! Put a Bowtech in any PRO's hands and see what you get! I challenge my dad once at golf. I had a callaway driver and he took a garbage 3 wood out of the ladies rental bag at his course. I hit 250 and he hit 300 yards. You do the math!

·
Urban Archery
3,813 Posts
The Alligence is proven in the target world
The Alligence is a Binary cam Patriot, exactly the same geometry. New Zealands Stephen Clifton has shot 1380+ with a Patriot and won Bronze at the World Juniors last year. He also finished only 4 points behind Clint Freeman at the Australian Nationals and was 2nd in Field only 2 behind Clint.

Personally I love my Alligence for target. Awesome bow and just as accurate as all those 'proven' bows out there.

·
The Godfather
7,297 Posts
Bows don't win tournaments people do! Put a Bowtech in any PRO's hands and see what you get! I challenge my dad once at golf. I had a callaway driver and he took a garbage 3 wood out of the ladies rental bag at his course. I hit 250 and he hit 300 yards. You do the math!

Well put and when did all those other campanies win all these prize events?
When the right pro was behind it. Just about any company that will pay what these guys get to shoot will have the same results

1 - 7 of 7 Posts