Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Needing a little push - I've decided it's time for a new bow, but am having trouble deciding between the Tribute or Allegiance. I had decided on the Tribute, but after reading tons of positive threads on the Allegiance, I made the mistake of shooting one! So now I'm waffling back and forth. I've never owned a Bowtech before, and shooting both hasn't helped as I am equally impressed.

Purpose will primarily be for hunting, but I do shoot a little 3D. Any advice one over the other would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
BA

·
Registered
893 Posts
A Or T

Like you I tried both.You really can not go wrong with either of the two. I went with the Tribute, I only hunt and it just fit me better and was so smooth.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
How can you go wrong? You shoot some 3D. My choice would be the Allegiance simply because it's a little longer, but still compact, with adequate brace height and slightly more speed. But I won't be offended if you choose the Tribute!:D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Both are great choices. Try and shoot them both, then decide. You can't go wrong with either. Good Luck!:wink:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
SPECIALIZED said:
Like you I tried both.You really can not go wrong with either of the two. I went with the Tribute, I only hunt and it just fit me better and was so smooth.
My thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I Love both my Tribute and my Allegiance, but if I could pick only one it would be my Allegiance. Wait!! No!! I want my Tribute!! :confused: :confused:

I have a feeling the choice will only become more difficult when the 07's come out:)

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I shot both bows, and got the Allegiance. The Allegiance is the ata length I prefer, but that's personal. Both are great bows. There've been some very good scores put up at 3D with the Allegiance. If you intend to shoot much 3D, the Allegiance may be the better choice. I am considering a 50# Tribute for turkey hunting from a blind, though.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My draw length is 27.5"

Thanks for all the reply's, but I'm still stuck. Guess I'll have to shoot them both some more and go from there.

Thanks again

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Both are awesome, its a win -win situation. Like Phil I chose the Allegiance for the same reasons. good luck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I went with the Allegiance. I prefer the taller ATA. It's an excellent hunter and a tack driver on the 3D course!:shade: :shade: :shade:

·
Registered
410 Posts
meanv2 said:
I Love both my Tribute and my Allegiance, but if I could pick only one it would be my Allegiance. Wait!! No!! I want my Tribute!! :confused: :confused:

I have a feeling the choice will only become more difficult when the 07's
come out:)
I also had a hard time choosing so I went with both. I have my tribute set up as my hunting bow and the Allegiance set as my 3D bow. I love them both. Since I have them set up for different jobs there isn't one I really like better then the other.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,329 Posts
I thought the Tribute was a tad sweeter than the Alleg. when I shot them bare bow. I hunt and shoot 3D with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts