I like them both.........

I have a 28" draw length and want to pull 60-65#

Which one would you choose and why?

Seriously I'm torn between them
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,572 Posts
Vectrix Xl.

I have owned both and sold the Ally. It is a great bow (the Ally) I just did not like the draw cycle and limb issues.

My Vectrix just drives tacks and I know it will never fail. Hoyts just don't break down. They are (imo) the best of the best in quality and longevity.

Russ

· Registered
236 Posts
man, I was in that exact same boat as you I ened up with a guardian because I had a deal I couldnt pass up. I'm really thinking about selling it and getting a katra xl. Too many horror storys about limbs and ****ty support from bowtech and just about non from hoyt. hoyt has true'r IBO's and I know I could have a hoyt for years and years easy, and beat the **** out of it the whole time.
Only prob with the Vectrix was non adj Draw cams... fork some cash and get the katera you're gonna have it for years

· Registered
6,795 Posts
man, I was in that exact same boat as you I ened up with a guardian because I had a deal I couldnt pass up. I'm really thinking about selling it and getting a katra xl. Too many horror storys about limbs and ****ty support from bowtech and just about non from hoyt. hoyt has true'r IBO's and I know I could have a hoyt for years and years easy, and beat the **** out of it the whole time.
Only prob with the Vectrix was non adj Draw cams... fork some cash and get the katera you're gonna have it for years
Both the Katera and Vectrix have non adjustable cams.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.