Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i tell what year my ally is.Thinking about trading it for something else, but dont want to post it until i'm sure what year it is. It has silver cams, black mods.that say esm2.5

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Sounds like and 07. Mine has silver cams also. What is the poundage?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YEP. it does have two piece wood grips. Just another question, the 2.5 cams also have a b on one and a t on the other. I'm assuming bottom and top. Except my 2.5 b is on top, and 2.5t is on bottom.Is it possible to get them reversed? Or maybe i should turn the bow upside down and try it that way. P.S. it shoots pretty darn good the way it is now???

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Don't unload that bow. You will regret it.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Dont sell it!!!:cry:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Allegince bows are the best bowtech made!!!!!!!!!

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
It's an "07" - keeeeep iiiiit :)

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,922 Posts
Selll it now if possible ,not worth anything anymore.no more value to those older discontinued Bowtechs,If you pay the shipping I might give you a couple of bucks for it, bout it:hug:

ok ok so the Allegiance is bout the best bow Bowtech came out with,

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
O.K. i'm keepin it. It's just not Quite as comfortable to shoot as my mathews. I think maybe it's a little short for my draw. maybe the mathews 29 is more like a bowtech 29.5.(hate to think that?) SO what modules would i need to make it a 29.5? AND i'm assuming that i don't need new strings to change draw length?Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
ya sold my 07 ally and regretted it then i just got a air raid i would say that empty space in my heart is whole again lol

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,922 Posts
If you have #2 mods now go with #2.5. Your dealer will probably just trade you and no , no new strings or anything.Just swap out the mods and reset your draw stop.

O.K. i'm keepin it. It's just not Quite as comfortable to shoot as my mathews. I think maybe it's a little short for my draw. maybe the mathews 29 is more like a bowtech 29.5.(hate to think that?) SO what modules would i need to make it a 29.5? AND i'm assuming that i don't need new strings to change draw length?Thanks in advance for your help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts