Archery Talk Forum banner

Almost Broke World Record

2194 Views 33 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  BigBucks125
Sorry guys, couldn't find this thread in here, hope it's not a repeat.

If you're not a member of Kisky's, it's definitely worth starting an account to see this..........

Sorry, redirects like this to other forums are not permitted....
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
3,962 Posts
"no history with him it was my second time in this spot i had permission to go in there and icefish on the pond and i saw some huge rubs on the trees. so i asked the landowner if he ever saw any deer out there and he said oh yeah i see them all the time. so i asked if i could bowhunt there next year and he said sure. so i said maybe i will do some scouting and see if i can see how the deer sign is. its really small but there are deer trails everywhere. as i rounded the back side of the pond and was heading across the grassy waterway there it was tines up. i searched and searched for the other side but i didnt locate it. its probably on one of the neighbors propertys or it had been picked up already. but regardless i will be persuing him next year for sure. it was unreal to look down on this thing i couldnt believe the size its just unreal. as far as i know the current world record is a 5pt. that scores 95 6/8 if my shed did not have the sticker off of the g-2 and had it some where else on the antler it would beat the current record 5pt. but with it being deducted from the score it still should score a solid 94 as a 5pt. and 96 5/8 as a 6pt. or 5pt. with a kicker im not sure how that will work out to tell you the truth. oh and yes this shed is from illinois ask for a location better than that and i will tell you on the ground." -richie, from the kisky's whitetail freaks forum

· Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,100 Posts
Kisky.....every landowner in SW Iowa has had a visit from these people wanting to buy acreage (wooded)(Jordans money). Post it and leave it alone for a couple years, feed the crap out of the deer, then go in with the Realtree cameras and film all these Iowa monsters. Seems almost everyone thinks the sun sets in this couples azz. Are the antlers "REAL" or "HOMEGROWN" ???

· Registered
1,906 Posts
nice un:eek: there

· Banned
3,149 Posts
those things would flip my quad!!

· Registered
2,477 Posts
wow! that side scores more than most of my bucks put together

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.