1,966 Posts
Nice shot...:wink:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did it once when I shot aluminum arrows, hard to do (if not impossible) with carbons. It felt good, especially since it was a dead center shot on target too.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ok buddy its time to start shootin at more than 1 spot! Those arrows get expensive and refletching all the time gets on your nerves! Nice group!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I've done it 9 times and once at a 3D shoot I split another guy's arrow that I was shooting with. It is a great feeling, it never seems to get old. Nice shot and keep up the good work. :) :wink:

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I think it is worth the 15 bucks every now and again! Great shooting...no offense, but I think this was the first almost robin hood thread I've seen...that's an original!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Robin Hood

Keep practicing. You'll eventually Robin Hood an arrow.

I've done it many times at short distances. A word of advice is to not shoot at the same place on a target when shooting broadheads or you will slice off the fletching (I admit my stupidity.)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Almost

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand gernades right ? ;)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Ive hit 2 robinhoods and broke too many nocks to count.....Ill admit one was at 10yrds practicing and the other was at 20...:wink:

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
I've had two recently....with carbons...Wife's not to happy that I just ordered more arrows:wink:

Not to mention having to refletch half the ones I already have.

I've given up trying to shoot the arrow that's already in the target now I'm working on hitting the center of a stainless steel ring I have hanging on my target. I've gotten close a few times but still no ringers.:sad:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nice shooting, but......

Good shooting Swampy, but I hate to inform you that, close only counts in Horseshoes, Washers and Hand Grenades.
You will find that it can get expensive.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Shooting groups can get expensive:)

It is fun once in a while though;)

By the way nice group!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts