Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I would love too, but not at ths time

Votes: 4 66.7%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's that time again folks. Time to fire up the annual www.ArcheryLessonsOnline.com indoor league & learn session! We are shooting for a short league in Dec & then a folow up league in January. Everyone will have the opportunity to establish a baseline for their indoor round scores & then as part of the process you will discuss your trials & tribulations with the rest of the league members on ALO. We always have a 100% supportive crowd that works together to help everyone improve their shooting. We will get you over the hump & closer to your indoor scoring goals by guiding you thru the details of our curriculum & discussing any issues you may struggle with along the way. Last year we had a great crowd & EVERYONE's scores went up after the first session!!!!

All you need to do in order to participate is to be a member of the website during the league play & you are good to go. I will be creating a special private forum section where league play members will discuss their results & proceed to encurage one another as the results flow in. No prior indoor shooting experience required, & if you cannot shoot a full 20 yards, no problem! Shoot whatever distance you have available & we will make due. It's all about the experience, the learning process, and the comradery.

So if you are interested, please reply to this thread so we can keep spreading the message!

You will also want to sign up as a member on www.ArcheryLessonsOnline.com so you can start getting familiar with the lesson plan material before we get started! League play will start in the 1st week of December & go for 3 weeks for the first session. You will shoot 1 round of NFAA or NAA each week & submit your score along with your feedback on the private forum area. That's it, it's that simple.

Let the learning begin!!

-Adam

Attachments

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump for those interested.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I shot this league last year and had a blast. Great people and made several new friends. Everyone is very supportive of all levels. Each week seemed to spark many good conversations, sharing of ideas, but most importantly everyone showed significant improvement. - Jeff Umbaugh

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully we can get quite a few new players this year to get involved with the ALO league so we can keep sharing ideas & learning how to improve!

-Adam

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another bump for the night!

-Adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts