Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one shooting the Alpha Elite? Wondering how this bow performs.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a great bow! I would highly recommend it.....
Well I'm pretty set on the Vantage Elite Plus. Was just wondering about the Alpha Elite. Looks like a real shooter.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Dont own 1 myself but have a few friends that do and they LOVE the bow, they say the bow is faster than rated, VERY forgiving, smooth on the draw, also has a solid back wall

·
Registered
343 Posts
Amazing bow its my 3D machine !!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
It is one of the best bows I have owned. It's my do all target bow. I used it for 3D and now for field. It's very fast too. Shooting a 338 grn VAP at 62# and 29.5" draw, 308 fps.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am very happy with mine so far. It was easy as pie to set up and with only a couple hundred arrows through it, I am shooting it pretty well. It was the same price as a Vantage ($1300) but different animal. I bought it as a target and 3-D bow but as soon as I can afford a Contender it will be dedicated 3-D rig.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
The dealer cost on all the elite series Hoyt bows are within a few bucks of each other. The Alpha Elite is a long riser, short limb bow like the VE. The fuel cam is darned near as stiff as a spiral IMO. I really like mine......now. I didn't when I first bought it because of the fuel cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts