Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for this year's new bow! Before I buy I would appreciate any and all constructive feed back!
Thanx guys!

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
Shoot them both. Air Raid is a decent shooting bow, but the AM just feels so right and holds so well in my hands. May not in yours so you need to pick the one you can't put down.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have shot the Air Raid and it is nice drawing and shoots great. Have not shot the Alpha Max but I will tell you this Bowtech needs to start making bows that don't weigh a ton.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Alphamax. Between the two, theres really no comparison. Balance, draw cycle, quietness, and feel of the shot all go to the AM. Of course, youre asking a subjective question, so your results may vary. My local shop cant keep an Alphamax in stock, but has had the same Air Raid hanging up for a while if that suggests anything.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Alphamax. Between the two, theres really no comparison. Balance, draw cycle, quietness, and feel of the shot all go to the AM. Of course, youre asking a subjective question, so your results may vary. My local shop cant keep an Alphamax in stock, but has had the same Air Raid hanging up for a while if that suggests anything.
How much does the air raid weigh? Seems to be impossible information to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts