Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just changed cables and strings on my Alphaburner the timing seems to be off. Does anybody have any experiance with the burner when it comes to getting it back in time.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Very simple....

I just changed cables and strings on my Alphaburner the timing seems to be off. Does anybody have any experiance with the burner when it comes to getting it back in time.

Good morning...Draw the bow....have a helper watch you and check the draw stops...if they hit at the same exact time...youre on...also check for cam lean..look at the string where it passes the top of the cams...if there is room on one side or the other...there is lean in that direction...just twist the cam gently to figure out which way you need to go...the limb will flex down to correct it.. then>>>..that is easily adjusted by twisting one side of the yoke cable on the side affected or the control cable on the lower cam if thats where the lean is. I would check the draw stops though first. then all you have to do is advance the opposite side from the stop that is ahead or behind of the other.

Good luck and hope this helped.:D

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Alpha Burner

Wrong place to post- You'll get more help in the tech section

1 - 3 of 3 Posts