Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 2010 Alphaburner priced around 450, I hear its a great bow and would work well for both 3d shoots as well as hunting. But how does it compare to the new Charger, there's not a huge price difference but I don't know enough about either one to make a accurate comparison. Right now I'm shooting a Vulcan so I'm afraid either bow will have a drastically different feel. This is my first post here so I think I should explain that I'm not asking someone to make a decision for me I'm asking for anyone who has shot both to let me know the ins and outs of each.

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Alphaburner is great however the spiral cam is something that requires some practice to handle well. They are very smooth but are low let-off for 3d they are great.

·
Looking for a monster!
8,465 Posts
Agreed. The spirals are a love them, or hate them cam. No middle road. I love them, but they take some getting used to if your not familiar with them. I would have to go with the alphaburner over the charger buts thats just my opinion. Dont get me wrong, the charger is a great bow too, but its no AB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts