·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new AlphaMax 32. Specs are as follows:

RH
50 - 60 lbs
All camo
29" (can be changes with module purchase)
#3 Wheel

Sale includes the following:

Superball adjustable peep
Trophy Take Drop Away Rest
Hoyt 180 rubber grip

Money order or UPS COD acceptable methods of pmt.

PM with reasonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FYI.....please do NOT PM me asking if this bow is still for sale. I will update this thread to inform everyone that a sale is pending when it happens. Furthermore, when this bow is sold and the transaction is complete I will indeed CLOSE the thread! Thank you in advance for your interest and happy shooting!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
FYI.....please do NOT PM me asking if this bow is still for sale. I will update this thread to inform everyone that a sale is pending when it happens. Furthermore, when this bow is sold and the transaction is complete I will indeed CLOSE the thread! Thank you in advance for your interest and happy shooting!!!
Well, you gonna keep us updated or what?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, you gonna keep us updated or what?
You are either being sarcastic or cannot read. There is no update needed on this thread as you can clearly see that this bow is NOT pending sale nor the thread being closed. I do have interest and bow is listed on other sites for sale. Either be serious about a purchase or go bother someone elses thread. Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You are either being sarcastic or cannot read. There is no update needed on this thread as you can clearly see that this bow is NOT pending sale nor the thread being closed. I do have interest and bow is listed on other sites for sale. Either be serious about a purchase or go bother someone elses thread. Happy Holidays!
Oh freekin relax. I was going to make an offer but if you gave it to me I'd break it in half and send it back. You don't want any body to pm you, and you don't know how to communicate. You have the bow I'm looking for and it's a shame. Good luck!!!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh freekin relax. I was going to make an offer but if you gave it to me I'd break it in half and send it back. You don't want any body to pm you, and you don't know how to communicate. You have the bow I'm looking for and it's a shame. Good luck!!!!!
It is a shame that I have to deal with some of the lowballers on this site who want something for nothing or simply do not know how to conduct good business. I know how to communicate very well as I am very educated, unlike others on this site. I'm just trying to sell a bow, simple as that, and do not need the hassles of lowballers, or those who want something for nothing. Bow is pending sale on ebay with 12 hrs left. Current bid is $420. I am closing this thread. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.