Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
the best bow we have ever made out of the box ready to go

Do you know much about the eclipse for women as far as speed?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I shot the Eclipse last night......fast, quiet, and dead in the hand. I think it shoots 295 with 26" draw, 60 lbs., 300 gr. arrow. That sound right Chris?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have never shot the Alpine Venura but the Sabre is SWEET.....:wink:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
We have a couple in the shop and they are a very nice shooting bow. I normally like a low straight grip but the Alpines grip fits me like a glove. The only complaint I have heard on them is the back wall is not hard enough for some people, but Alpine has some new modules comming out to correct that and from my understanding will be made available to any customer who has purchased an Alpine free of charge. If you need some specific additional info feel free to PM me.

Scott

·
Registered
66 Posts
Alpine, never forgetting the hunter!

Hey BOUT, I guess you can claim that the Ventura is a nice shooting bow and you just proved it! I have a friend of mine who is shooitng the Eclipse and she can not believe the performance 24" and zipping them in at 40 yards, can't wait to get it on a chrono to check out the speed.

Improved modules for previous purchases- FREE- yep that's Alpine!

Keep up the good work Alpine.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
"The only complaint I have heard on them is the back wall is not hard enough for some people, but Alpine has some new modules comming out to correct that and from my understanding will be made available to any customer who has purchased an Alpine free of charge. "

Another example of an archery manufacturer that listens to it's customers. A direct quote from Alpine's website:

"The Sabre is a result of interest expressed by consumers on the Archery Talk website and our dealers. We heard loud and clear that you wanted a longer bow with the new Velocitec Cam. The Sabre is built with a 35 inch axle to axle length and is sure to meet the demand for a longer hunting and 3D bow. "

The Ventura was brought out to appease those that didn't buy off on the modular riser concept. This is a great company with a true concept of great customer service.. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I just went to alpines website and I have another question. Why in the world would they not make there bows available in 1/2" draw length sizes? I shoot a 28.5" draw so that leaves me out and probably lots of other people to. Not to smart if you ask me. Are you listening alpine?

·
Registered
430 Posts
they are in the process of making the half inch mods shot some last weekend.

Currently I am shooting the ventura and I love it, the most forgiving bow I have shot in a long time, anyone interested in one should take the plunge, you will not be dissapointed, the sabre is also a great bow I have a 55 pounder and it shoots like a dream and draws so easy.

Alpine is great company and will listen the the consumer.

Oh yeah for all those speed freaks my ventura at 29'' 60 pounds and 300 grains, shooting around 312-314

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
I have never shot the Alpine Venura but the Sabre is SWEET.....:wink:

Indeed. These bows are fast!

I never liked split limbs that much before, but the Silverado Sabre in that fall brown Predator camo, talk about sweet!

But yeah, the Ventura is sure to be a hit.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Indeed. These bows are fast!

I never liked split limbs that much before, but the Silverado Sabre in that fall brown Predator camo, talk about sweet!

But yeah, the Ventura is sure to be a hit.
We've got that Sabre in the shop with the brown Predator and you're right Slip, it is a great looking bow and is FAST.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts