Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait much longer. I have heard from several sources that the '07 Elites would be unveiled on Sept. 1. Where are they? I gotta see them. It is like a little kid waiting for the dishes from supper to get done on Christmas eve before being able to open the presents.:confused: :confused: :tongue:

I know it was probably just a rumor.:cry:

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
elkreaper said:
Well its only 8:30 in the morning on the west coast. In fairness lets givem a few hours for a press release.
Alright, fine, I suppose I can wait a little longer.:)

·
Archery Addict
5,653 Posts
matforme said:
I can't wait much longer. I have heard from several sources that the '07 Elites would be unveiled on Sept. 1. Where are they? I gotta see them. It is like a little kid waiting for the dishes from supper to get done on Christmas eve before being able to open the presents.:confused: :confused: :tongue:

I know it was probably just a rumor.:cry:
Good things gome to those who wait.................

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
My guess would be that you will see a CAD drawing and thats about it. I would also say that it wont come out today, it takes time to come up with an entirely new bow and i dont feel that he has had enough time to do so.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Don't hold your breath. I never heard from them that they will be unveiling anything on 9/1. I have heard rumors, like everyone else. I'll be waiting and watching, just like the rest of you, but in the meantime I will be enjoying my new Energy. :wink:

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
well im waiting to see what Elite will do aswell also waiting for Bowtech and Martin too though.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
The nice looking child holding the bow has a father who follows an old time occupation. He is a milkman.
Dave Nowlin

·
Registered
252 Posts
i dont give a ****edited**** about elites lets see bowtechs

****This is a significant rules violation. Text masking and hijacking are both against the rules. Consider this a warning. RK****

·
Registered
740 Posts
Dealer I purchase my 500 from was told to expect 07's shipping 1st week of Sept.

So far the information he has gotten has been accurate so I believe it.

As for an "Un-vailing".....I'v heard nothing.

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,498 Posts
bowhuntingkid14 said:
i dont give a s**t about elites lets see bowtechs

Hey little fella. As much as I love Bowtechs, it's not cool to hijack another company's thread. Even less cool to do it using profanity. That doesn't represent you or Bowtech very well.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Sorry for my reply guys and bowkid.

The highjacking gets old after a while and I let it get to me.

but you have to admit that there was funny....ok again, I apologize for that one there.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Durocab1 said:
Sorry for my reply guys and bowkid.

The highjacking gets old after a while and I let it get to me.

but you have to admit that there was funny....ok again, I apologize for that one there.
It was funny. And if you weren't addressing a minor, I'd have left it!

·
Banned
1,426 Posts
2:10 on the west coast! no word!:eek:
All right all you eliteist post up your to secret list! :wink:
I thought elite would be on the ball about letting people know that they are still in buisness!:eek:

L

·
0 Posts
There are many new models already spoken for, some will be going out next week and the website should be updated in the next week or so. So business as usual, Elites selling faster than they can make them! I heard they will be offering a single cam and a new version of the K8 cam!:)

·
NAASP
6,843 Posts
Anybody want to bet my Elite stock is not going up this month? On the other hand, how you could improve on perfection is beyond even me. Got an extra set of 50-60 pound limbs on the way (fingers crossed) and extra mods to go with my 60-70 limbs on my E-500. I can't wait to drop down to 58 from 62 lbs. so I can maybe at least SEE the arrow going down range. Oh, and by the way...guys you are not going to believe what Kevin has in store for you.:wink:

I'm buying Tributes and Alliagences now too at 5 cents on the dollar for those that are looking to sell. Figure I can resell them to Third World bowhunters for a small profit----do ya think a pgymy could pull 60 pounds? Ya now their going to go for the shorter ATA model.. Maybe those tall Masi dudes will trade cows for Alliagences.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts